Underground Singapore 2021
September 23 - September 24
The tenth edition of Underground Singapore (UGS) will be held in a hybrid format!
The Underground Singapore 2021 is the tenth in a series of successful conferences held since 2001. The purpose of the Conference is to provide a forum to share and discuss issues relevant to the planning, design and construction of underground projects in Singapore and the region. The aim is for contractors, engineers, owners and researchers to come together and contribute their experiences. Over 40 technical papers have been accepted and they will be presenting their research and findings at the 2 day conference.
- Design of ERSS and Retaining Walls
- Experiences & Challenges in Tunnelling through Bukit Timah Formation
- Experiences in Tunnelling through Old Alluvium & Kallang Formations
- Geology and its Impact during Tunnelling & Investigations
- Grouting, Ground Improvement & Impact Assessment
- Instrumentation & Monitoring for Excavation and Tunnelling
- Tunnelling – Challenges & Improvements
- Updates & Developments in Underground Works – Local & International Experience
Thank you. Registration for Underground Singapore 2021 has closed. Please contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org