- This event has passed.
Underground Singapore 2023
September 13 - September 15
TUCSS is pleased to announce the eleventh edition of Underground Singapore (UGS).
Underground Singapore 2023 is the eleventh in a series of successful conferences held since 2001. The purpose of the Conference is to provide a forum to share and discuss issues relevant to the planning, design and construction of underground projects in Singapore and the region. The aim is for contractors, engineers, owners and researchers to come together and contribute their experiences. Over 30 technical papers have been accepted and they will be presenting their research and findings at the 2 day conference.
Come join us for this biennial conference to learn more on tunnelling and underground construction in Singapore and the region.
- Large Tunnels and Innovations in TBM Technology
- Tunnelling through Challenging Ground Conditions
- Lessons Learnt in Tunnelling
- Tunnelling Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Geology and Site Investigation
- Design and Construction of ERSS
- Grouting, Ground Improvement & Impact Assessment
We have closed the registration for Underground Singapore 2023. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in attending the Conference and be placed on the waiting list. Thank you.